Keith Johnson, ATD Master Trainer, has multifaceted experience within company culture, leadership, efficiency, and soft skills development.
His expertise in adult learning includes keynotes, seminars, workshops, and training sessions (from large to small) as well as one-on-one coaching. Keith developed and directed a client training Institute within a major Insurance brokerage for over 5 years.
He develops curriculum, delivers, consults, and organizes on-site educational opportunities for clients.
Services include, but not limited to, these services:
- Team building and efficiency workshops,
- Public speaking coaching,
- Employee engagement consultation,
- Culture and morale seminars,
- Supervisor training,
- Safety training,
- Training facilitation consultation,
- Brainstorming services,
- Post-injury management consulting/training,
- Emotional Intelligence training,
- Conflict resolution,
- Happiness for an optimized workplace training,
- and various customized training and presentations as clients’ needs warrant.
Since 2000, Keith has worked with a variety of clients and has extensive experience with national accounts. He has a wide range of experience in public speaking and teaching with more than 20 years in corporate training and 13 years in customer service. He also has a background in theater and nine years of professional ministry experience. He obtained his professional designation of “Master Trainer” through the Association for Talent Development. (ATD) in early 2017. He also earned a degree from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in religious education in 1998.
His passions are people-focused, student-driven learning environments. His personal motto is, “If I can change one person’s life for the better in any way, professional or personal, then I feel I am a success!”